Laura frequently edits news and opinion pieces—both assigned and contributed—for GreenBiz.com. She has edited a number of well-received features and popular columns.
A few examples of Laura's edits for GreenBiz:
- "5 ways to reduce waste on your company's campus," April 2, 2015
- "Levi's water initiatives make green while saving blue," February 23, 2015
- "It's alive! Weird tales from nature spawn a biotech company," November 4, 2014
- Forum for the Future's 12-part Retail Horizons article series, September 4 to September 29, 2014
- "How your castoff smartphone can fight deforestation, in real time," June 24, 2014
- "How do you build a smart city? Start with energy, tech, water," May 14, 2014
Indian olive image by Forest and Kim Starr via Flickr.